The mission of the Food Bank of the Albemarle is to fight hunger and poverty in northeast North Carolina. The Food Bank of the Albemarle serves as a regional clearing house for the collection and distribution of food and grocery items to non-profit and faith-based organizations for their food programs. Occasionally, staff positions become available at the Food Bank of the Albemarle, and – when they do – they are posted here until filled.
Please read the individual job description carefully. Some positions require application through the NC Employment Security Commission while others require you to email email@example.com.
Please respect these guidelines:
- Every employee must subscribe to the mission and vision statements of the Food Bank of the Albemarle.
- Employees must adhere to the Food Bank’s Drug and Alcohol Policy (on file in the office of the FBA Office Manager).
- All new employees must participate in a criminal background screening.
- No job related phone calls, please.
- Do not send inquiries or resumes to Food Bank of the Albemarle board members or staff.
- An application deadline is provided for each position. No applications will be accepted after that date.
To apply, e-mail your resume, salary history and references to Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the Position Title in the subject line. No phone calls, please. Do not send inquiries or resumes to Food Bank of the Albemarle Board members or staff.
We currently have openings for the following positions. Please be sure to follow the guidelines above to apply.
*This positions are open until filled.
We will contact the candidates whose background and experience most closely match our qualifications.
The Food Bank of the Albemarle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in the Food Bank of the Albemarle.