The Food Bank of the Albemarle offers many partnership opportunities, some of which may be a good match for your corporate goals for community involvement, employee engagement or marketing. Food Bank staff welcome the opportunity to work with members of our business community to discuss the various approaches for partnership, whether it be a special event sponsorship, cause-marketing campaign, employee-engagement or a team-building project, we will work in collaboration to meet your company goals.
Opportunities for partnership include:
- Program Sponsorship: Provide targeted support for Food Bank of the Albemarle’s mission by sponsoring a specific program. Examples of annual program sponsorship opportunities include our Kids Cafe Program and our Food Service Training Academy.
- Corporate gift: Support FBA’s mission with funds for food distribution.
- Event sponsorship: You can help feed the low-income and those faced with food insecurity, gain visibility in the community and build relationships with peers, clients and employees through event sponsorship. To become an event sponsor, contact Carolyn Anderson, Director of Development at 252-335-4035, ext. 111 or via email at email@example.com .
- Food Drive: We can suggest fun and creative ways to involve your employees or clients in supporting hunger relief through a food drive—virtual or actual—including a custom Web page to make participation easy. Click here
- Employee Volunteering: The Food Bank can always use an extra set of hands in our daily hunger-relief efforts. Our experienced, welcoming Volunteer staff are happy to arrange the right project for the specific interest of the individual employee or corporate group.
- Corporate Teambuilding: FBA provides a unique opportunity for corporate groups to give back to the community while building team spirit. The work areas within our warehouse located in Elizabeth City are structured to provide volunteers with a framework in which communication, problem-solving, decision-making and teamwork are achieved during time spent working together for a worthy cause.
FBA is a Strong Partner
FBA has the highest rating—four stars—from Charity Navigator, reflecting our efficient use of resources. Fewer than 10 percent of all nonprofit organizations in America receive the four-star rating for three consecutive years, as the FBA has. Click here to learn more about our rating.
Our donor database tops 5,000 individuals, corporations, foundations, civic groups and religious organizations. We have more than 1,000 volunteer visits annually.
Corporate Gifts, Sponsorships and Cause Marketing
Carolyn Anderson, Director of Development
Phone: 252-335-4035, ext. 111
Brian Gray, Communications and Volunteer Manager
Phone: 252-335-4035, ext. 113